Welcome to Jordan's Market blog. Here you can find information on market updates, specials and sales information. Along with new merchant & product information, as well as a laugh or two! We are glad you have stopped by. Feel free to interact and post feedback about our Unique, Eclectic and Upscale market. In the meantime.......have a FAB day!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Twenty-Ten!!


As 2009 draws to a close, some of you will ring in twenty-ten sipping champagne in a little black dress, while others will celebrate quietly at home with family and friends. As I reflect on 2009 and welcome 2010, I joyfully think of the many blessings of the past year. And though not sure just yet how I will celebrate the striking of midnight, one thing I know for sure is that I have so very much to be thankful for.


Who should I kiss first at midnight, how in the world is Dick Clark still alive (remember American Bandstand?), should I eat black-eyed peas or cabbage, am I the only one who knows ONLY the chorus to Auld Lang Syne? Furthermore, am I the only person who even ponders the answers to these questions?? And while I may not know all the answers to these questions at this very moment, I know that as I look forward to next year I am terribly EXCITED about the direction of my own life and the direction of Jordan's Market!


As many of you know, Jordan's Market officially assumed new management on October 2, 2009. Our GRAND opening occurred the very next month on November 14th and we have just experienced what we feel certain is one of many SUCCESSFUL holiday seasons to come. In a short time the market has been partially transformed into Western Kentucky's premier UNIQUE, ECLECTIC and UPSCALE shopping experience. If you like what you see now, hold on tight, because there is so much more to come.......so stay tuned!! To date, we have 21 boutiques within the market and multiple boutiques on the way.


Whether you choose to lavishly ring in 2010 or casually welcome it at home with family and friends, please know that we TRULY appreciate your business, friendship and fellowship. On behalf of myself, the merchants of Jordan's Market & Falconite Development Corp., we want to thank you in advance for your continued business in the new year and beyond! It is important that each of you continue to buy LOCAL so that our community is infused with revenue to attract more business, events and opportunites to Paducah proper and our surrounding areas.


Goodbye until twenty-ten! It should be a GREAT year for me, afterall, 10 is my lucky number! Maybe I won't have to eat black-eyed peas or cabbage this year!! But, I am still wondering if there is anyone out there who knows ALL the words to Auld Lang Syne??


Be Unique, Be You


Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE JORDANS MARKET. A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT AND TO SHOP, ALWAYS NEW AND UNIQUE MERCHANDISE. CLEAN, APPEALING AND INVITING. A MUST VISIT.

    ReplyDelete